Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old member
Hey sanctuary. I am a very old the sanctuary ttp member. I got a wild hair and googled the sanctuary did and came across the steam group and then this website. I wanted to stop in and see if any of the old guys I played with where still hanging around and what game you guys play now. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Wow. Welcome back Eno! I literally just started work on this site a couple days ago. I can safely say almost none of the other members even know this site exists yet.

You are actually the very first to register. So your extra special!

I would give it some time before we start seeing any real use here. At least I hope we will see some use.
First!!!!!! Well I hope they show up!
Are you in the steam group? If not send a request to [ttp] DrkEagle to join .
(11-30-2016, 05:01 PM)Gwaed Wrote: Are you in the steam group? If not send a request to [ttp] DrkEagle to join .

Will do
As far as game playing goes, I have been in a slump for over a year. Just lost the interest in it. Not for a lack of trying, I have been through online MMOs to FPSs and even text MUDs.

I do like messing around with the forum stuff, that is half the reason I started this again. Also hoping that reconnecting with you guys will spark some interest in gaming again.
(12-01-2016, 07:26 AM)Gwaed Wrote: As far as game playing goes, I have been in a slump for over a year. Just lost the interest in it. Not for a lack of trying, I have been through online MMOs to FPSs and even text MUDs.

I do like messing around with the forum stuff, that is half the reason I started this again. Also hoping that reconnecting with you guys will spark some interest in gaming again.

Yea I have been sucked into blizzard land. I play most their titles. I occasionally try the random steam game just for fun.
Well howdy, guys!
Welcome mX!
Who are you people!?

[ttp] Link here Big Grin